|Google Chrome||31 or higher production release|
|Firefox||50 or higher production release|
|Edge||38 or higher production release|
Complete Technical Requirements
Supported Web Browsers
- Google Chrome ver. 31 or higher production release
- Firefox ver. 50 or higher production release
- Microsoft Edge ver. 38 or higher production release
Specifications for Administrative and Testing Stations
- Minimum Processor: Pentium IV (>1.5 GHz)
- Minimum RAM: 512 MB
- Free Disk Space: 150 MB
- Display Adapter: 1024×768 screen resolution, with 32-bit color depth/65,536 colors
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
– Bandwidth of 0.5 mbps per tester with a minimum of 10 mbps overall to the room.
– No automatic downloads for system or software maintenance, none scheduled during testing.
Proctor Station: Must be located outside of the testing room and testing room must have a video surveillance system which allows camera monitoring of all candidates within the testing room. Testers MUST be monitored by proctors at all times.
Internet Connectivity: Administrative and Testing Station computers must be connected to the Internet via a broadband Internet connection such as DSL or better.
Administrative Station: Required for test administration, candidate check-in and other tasks.
Testing Stations: Required for delivering tests (one testing station per candidate)
Keyboard: is used only to enter demographic information so should be placed out of the way once testing begins to avoid test becoming locked.
Supplies: A ream of clean paper for scratch paper may be needed to provide scratch paper to candidates, and a supply of pencils.
Examinees must present a photo ID and cannot bring ANYTHING but a pencil and paper into the room. The paper should be turned in to the proctor when testing is complete. NO personal belongings (purse, cell phone, etc!
Testing must take place in a dedicated room with the door shut and located so candidate will not be disturbed by outside noise. Testing room access must be restricted once testing begins.
Testing room shall be free from any other activity during testing sessions; during non-testing time, the testing room may be available for other uses.
Computer testing stations must be separated with a suitable partition or spaced five feet apart and test station table surface must be large enough to accommodate the monitor, keyboard, mouse pad and applicable testing materials.
Test room must be large enough to comfortably place testing stations and chairs and must be well-ventilated, with continuous air circulation, with comfortable consistent temperature, and adequate lighting such that testers can view and read the computer screen with no glare.
Tests can be purchased by individuals with one of the backgrounds below as determined by the particular purchase, along with formal training in the ethical use, administration, and interpretation of standardized assessment tools and psychometrics:
- A Doctorate Degree in psychology or a related discipline (e.g., counseling, education, human resources, social work, etc.)
- Licensure or certification to practice in your state in the healthcare or allied healthcare field related to the purchase
- The Direct Supervision of a qualified psychologist or a qualified professional in a related discipline.